Smith World Travel, Inc.
10343 Federal Blvd
Clients of Smith World Travel: Please be aware that there are restrictions for travel to certain countries.
1. If you have been charged or convicted of a crime you can be denied entry into the country. It doesn't matter how long ago the charges occurred.
2. For more information on entry requirements review the information on www.travel.state.gov or contact the consulate fo the destinations you're traveling to.
3. Check on your qualifications before you book your trip.
4. Children under the age of 18 traveling with one parent should travel with a notarized letter of consent.
5. It is the traveler's responsibilty to check on their entry requirements and correct documents and failure to do so may result in being denied travel. Regrettably, we are unable to refund unsed flights, hotels, or add-ons because of denied entrance situations.